Transformative consumer and market intelligence.
With unparalleled coverage and analysis into the world of consumers, WGSN Insight is our flagship trend product. Featuring original and thought-provoking content on consumer, marketing, retail and innovation trends, WGSN Insight helps the world's most creative thinkers stay ahead.
Insight into what people value now and what they will desire next.
- Consumer attitudes segmented by generation and region
- Consumer forecasts predicting behaviours 2+ years ahead
- Reporting on the future of travel, technology, automotive, beauty, food, wellness and more
In-depth reporting on what it takes to build an iconic brand.
- Best-in-class case studies of innovative marketing and creative campaigns
- On the ground coverage of key takeaways from major industry events and conferences
- Seasonal round-up of top campaign trends
Evolving our understanding of the retail experience.
- The retail experience broken out by city, category and format
- White papers identifying predictive shopping behaviors
- Comprehensive analysis of online and offline retail strategies
We stimulate your imagination by bringing you to the leading edge.
- Forward looking trends that are shaping the market place
- Understanding emergent behaviours driven by new technologies
- Inspiring creativity through the lens of new product ideas and design
Meet the experts
Senior Editor, WGSN Insight Asia Pacific
Based in Hong Kong, Erica is a business journalist with eight years of experience covering retail, marketing and digital communications. At WGSN, she focuses on strategic analysis of retail and technology innovations across Asia Pacific. As an industry expert, she has spoken at regional events including Asia Fashion Summit, World Retail Congress and Retail Asia Expo. Prior to WGSN, she was editor of Marketing Magazine where she directed content production for Asia’s leading marketing trade journal. Erica is a millennial leading a hyper-connected lifestyle, and she has a Master Degree in Journalism from the University of Hong Kong.
Head of WGSN Insight
As Head of Insight at WGSN, Lorna Hall is responsible for a team of experts reporting on best practice and innovation across all forms of retail including online and offline strategies, store design, marketing and visual merchandising. Before joining WGSN in 2009, she was the executive editor of the UK's fashion trade magazine Drapers.
SENIOR COMMISSIONING EDITOR, INSIGHT
Before joining WGSN’s Insight team, Duncan spent five years as Managing Editor of the UK edition of WIRED, where he was part of a senior editorial team shaping print and digital content covering business, design, technology and ideas, and everything cultural in-between. As a writer and editor, he has previously worked across a diverse range of high-profile magazine titles, including Look and Wallpaper*.
Senior Editor, Digital Media & Marketing, WGSN
Sarah is a journalist and trend forecaster based in New York with a background in social media and youth trends. She currently reports on digital media and communication strategy across an array of industries to produce effective content that helps brands truly connect with their audience. Sarah joined WGSN after working across a variety of publications including New York magazine, Vogue, and The New York Times.
Senior Editor, WGSN Insight
An Australian by birth Petah is a seasoned business journalist who has spent her entire career tracking global retail trends. Prior to joining WGSN she was Editor of online trade publication Menswear Insight. She spent three years at the Just Style group where she was News & Insights Editor following a stint as News Editor at global intelligence business Planet Retail. She has also written for UK trade magazines Retail Week and Drapers.