WGSN Insight enables you to effectively drive engagement with your future consumers through a deep understanding of consumer behaviour and lifestyles, plus the market and socio-cultural global shifts that will impact and disrupt your industry.
We connect the dots between data and culture across technology, marketing, design, retail and business strategy to give you a clear picture of what will be relevant, how to anticipate change and where to go next. From emerging consumer trends to long-range forecasts predicting consumer behaviours and mindsets, our accurate reports can be used to advise, inspire, confirm and inform product design, business decisions and strategic planning.
- Insight into what people value now and what they will desire next
- Consumer attitudes segmented by generation and region
- Coverage of emerging consumer mindsets including extensive youth culture research
- Consumer forecasts predicting behaviours over two years ahead
- Reporting on future lifestyles and industries including travel, technology, automotive, beauty, food, wellness and more
- In-depth reporting on what it takes to build an iconic brand
- Identification and analysis of influencer trends and ways to engage
- Predictions of social media aesthetics and how these visual languages drive conversions
- Best-in-class case studies of innovative marketing and creative campaigns
- On-the-ground coverage of key takeaways from major industry events and conferences
- Seasonal round-up of top campaign trends
- Shopper and retail forecasts dedicated to driving sales and social ROI
- Global team of retail strategists identifying long-term shifts and opportunities
- Analysis of key shopper behaviours including e-commerce m-commerce, and social commerce
- Best-in-class case studies from value to luxury retailers
- White papers identifying predictive shopping behaviours
- Comprehensive analysis of online and offline retail strategies
- We stimulate your imagination by bringing you to the leading edge
- Forward-looking strategies that are shaping the market place
- Emergent behaviours driven by new technologies and new voices
- Creative inspiration through the lens of new product ideas and design
Are you ready for the decision-makers of 2030?
Generation Alpha (born 2010-2025) is projected to become a global group of 2.5 billion by 2025 – and looks set to hold the greatest spending power in history. Understanding this cohort now will help future-proof your business.
WGSN breaks down how to engage this increasingly important consumer.
Is your brand ready?
Who uses WGSN
From startups to Fortune 500 companies, WGSN helps the most valuable global brands* in Fashion, Beauty, Food & Drink, Interiors and Consumer Tech create outstanding products that consumers will want and need for years to come.
*Interbrand Best Global Brands 2023
Insight is used across industries:
Insight is used across industries and is integral to getting the most from your WGSN subscription to inspire the products, experiences and services your consumers will want to buy:
Home & Interiors
Food & Drink
Find out what WGSN can do for your industry
Explore other products