Tailored solutions from the world's trend source
Leveraging our extensive knowledge of the creative industries, we have helped hundreds of brands worldwide solve specific business challenges, grow into new markets and empower their creative teams.
Identify your target consumer for tomorrow and learn how to effectively engage them.
Analysis of your consumers’ buying behaviours, their preferences and how they are evolving
- Advice on how to adapt your brand, communication, product and VM strategies
- Custom-made consumer portraits of a target persona for your brand
- Seasonal updates on what trends your target consumer will be buying into next
Understand the global landscape for your category, the new dynamics of the retail market and how to differentiate yourself within it.
- Analysis of markets, segments and price positioning
- Advice on how you can maximise growth in new and emerging markets
- Brand and market research to uncover what’s holding your business back
- A study of your direct competitors and recommendations on how to differentiate yourself
Strategic brand advice to position your company for success in tomorrow’s marketplace.
- Identify how your competitors are responding to current innovations around the world
- Innovation workshops to inspire your team
- Local expertise on consumer preferences and behaviours
- Advice on how to enter regional markets
Build innovation and collaboration into your creative process.
- Early access to WGSN’s ‘Future Trends’
- Custom interpretations of Macro Trends on a seasonal basis
- Local market interpretations of global design and colour trends
- Insider information on how to use trends effectively
Bringing content to life.
- WGSN experts come to your office to bring content to life
- Choose from a seasonal menu of trend presentations – from Beauty to Catwalks
- Ask our experts your questions in person
Meet the experts
Head of Mindset, EMEA
Vanessa develops and presents bespoke consulting projects that underpin how future trends impact brands and consumers. She helps clients make better future business decisions by providing commercial insight. Vanessa joined WGSN after seven years in brand and consumer research at Ipsos and Kantar Worldpanel working with clients like Clarks, Levi’s, L’Oreal, Kao Brands and Boots.
Director of Operations, Mindset
Clare is a highly experienced Operations Director with more than 15 years project management experience with international consultancies. She specialises in ensuring that businesses operate effectively and efficiently, unlocking the full value of creative & strategic minds.
Head of Mindset, LATAM
Daniela is responsible for the LATAM Mindset team of experts, who develop bespoke projects with a strong emphasis on trends, products and consumer behavior. She has been a part of WGSN since 2009, and has applied her strategic vision to local and global brands including Coca Cola, Puma, Basf and Nivea.
Consultant Director Mindset, APAC
Greer provides bespoke creative and strategic consultancy solutions enabling clients to disseminate global trends to their businesses. A seasoned speaker, she has delivered presentations at leading trade shows, proving to be an authoritative voice of the industry, drawing from global insights with experience encompassing apparel design and trend in the UK, Australia, and Hong Kong.
Consultant, Mindset LATAM
With a major in Marketing, before joining WGSN Julia worked as an account planner for some of the biggest Brazilian brands. Passionate about people, curious and always searching for what’s new, she currently works as a business and innovation consultant in WGSN Mindset. From workshops to trend presentations and repositioning brand projects, Julia always brings up new methodologies and ideas to solve clients challenges.
With an academic background in Fashion and Psychology, Bruna is a part of WGSN's team since 2009. Combining creative and analytic skills, she developed bespoke consultancy and innovation projects, brand strategies and trend forecasting content for consumer goods, fashion and beauty companies
Senior Consultant, LATAM
With more than ten years of experience developing business and communications strategies for global and local brands, Luiz is part of the WGSN Mindset LATAM team as a Senior Consultant. With a double degree in Advertising and Design, he has worked in ad agencies like Ogilvy, global companies like Coca-Cola and branding consultancies. Combining creativity with business effectiveness, Luiz has led positioning projects, innovation programs and ad campaigns.
Head of Mindset & Content, APAC
Responsible for the Content and Consultancy teams in Asia Pacific, Helen balances creativity and commercial relevance developing bespoke consulting projects that define how trends impact brands and consumers. She contributes creative direction and insights to the design and research process of major international brands including; VF Corp, Samsung, Meters/Bonwe, Shiseido & Disney. Currently based in Hong Kong, she has worked with leading brands across the UK, Europe and Asia Pacific.