Tailored solutions from the world's trend source
We work with you to identify your next growth opportunity by leveraging the combined expertise of our trend team, our unrivalled insight on future trends and our data warehouse.
Connect the dots among future macro trends to spot your next growth opportunity
Keeping abreast of global trends is important. Knowing what they mean for you, when and how to adopt is key.
- Bespoke research into your consumer and how they will evolve
- Custom analysis of your market including the social, technological, environmental and market forces shaping consumer attitudes and emotions
- Early access to WGSN’s future trends directly from the world’s trend source
Leverage WGSN’s network to answer critical questions for your business.
We answer questions like:
- How does my marketing strategy need to evolve to capture the attention of Gen Z?
- Who are the key players in the athleisure market?
- What does my target persona look like now and in 5 years?
Extend your team with WGSN’s expert network
We are book nerds. We are cultural zeitgeists. We are your customers. We are global citizens. We are frequent flyers. We are from Scotland. America. Australia. New Zealand. France. India. Spain. Colombia. Most importantly, we are your extended team with eyes and ears in 14 countries:
- We only work on projects where we know we can help
- We come from your industry and speak the same language
- We don’t find problems, we create solutions
How we work
We always start with future macro trends, but filter them through your brand and ambitions.
- We look at relevant macro and micro trends for your business
- We then focus at the social, technological, environmental and market context surrounding your business and layer on the emotional considerations of your consumer
- We supplement these big ideas with our own data and outside resources
We co-create solution with you
No matter your challenge or new project, collaboration is at the heart of how we work with you.
- Want a pulse check? The market and consumers are changing fast, we make sure you don’t fall behind
- Need to make a big decision? Check the pulse of the industry first and validate your strategic direction
- Tired of the same old, same old? Inspire your teams with our creative and innovative workshops
Meet the experts
Director of Operations, Mindset
Clare is a highly experienced Operations Director with more than 15 years project management experience with international consultancies. She specialises in ensuring that businesses operate effectively and efficiently, unlocking the full value of creative & strategic minds.
Head of Mindset, LATAM
Daniela is responsible for the LATAM Mindset team of experts, who develop bespoke projects with a strong emphasis on trends, products and consumer behavior. She has been a part of WGSN since 2009, and has applied her strategic vision to local and global brands including Coca Cola, Puma, Basf and Nivea.
Consultant Director Mindset, APAC
Greer provides bespoke creative and strategic consultancy solutions enabling clients to disseminate global trends to their businesses. A seasoned speaker, she has delivered presentations at leading trade shows, proving to be an authoritative voice of the industry, drawing from global insights with experience encompassing apparel design and trend in the UK, Australia, and Hong Kong.
Consultant, Mindset LATAM
With a major in Marketing, before joining WGSN Julia worked as an account planner for some of the biggest Brazilian brands. Passionate about people, curious and always searching for what’s new, she currently works as a business and innovation consultant in WGSN Mindset. From workshops to trend presentations and repositioning brand projects, Julia always brings up new methodologies and ideas to solve clients challenges.
With an academic background in Fashion and Psychology, Bruna is a part of WGSN's team since 2009. Combining creative and analytic skills, she developed bespoke consultancy and innovation projects, brand strategies and trend forecasting content for consumer goods, fashion and beauty companies
Senior Consultant, LATAM
With more than ten years of experience developing business and communications strategies for global and local brands, Luiz is part of the WGSN Mindset LATAM team as a Senior Consultant. With a double degree in Advertising and Design, he has worked in ad agencies like Ogilvy, global companies like Coca-Cola and branding consultancies. Combining creativity with business effectiveness, Luiz has led positioning projects, innovation programs and ad campaigns.
Consultant Director, APAC
Responsible for the Content and Consultancy teams in Asia Pacific, Helen balances creativity and commercial relevance developing bespoke consulting projects that define how trends impact brands and consumers. She contributes creative direction and insights to the design and research process of major international brands including; VF Corp, Samsung, Meters/Bonwe, Shiseido & Disney. Currently based in Hong Kong, she has worked with leading brands across the UK, Europe and Asia Pacific.
Head of WGSN Live
Head of WGSN Live, whose team delivers trend presentations to clients on a seasonal basis, through our Mindset team. Design Graduate of LCF with over 35 years experience in the fashion industry. She has delivered and translated trend information to clients for 26 years, while working within many trend-forecasting companies. Prior to forecasting Kim worked with many top British designers, overseeing from original design ideas, through to approving garments on rails in store.