Rely on our team of globally recognised experts to stay up to date on everything happening in and around the womenswear market. From colour forecasts, product design direction and seasonal catwalk analysis to brands to watch, brand health surveys and trading updates – we’ve got you covered.
Women's & Young Women's Forecast S/S 20: Code Create
Code Create explores the marriage of science, nature and technology, which will see womenswear embrace futuristic aesthetics that are also grounded by a sense of practicality and reality.Get Report
How We Help
Whether you’re looking for design inspiration, deciding which styles to stock or gathering consumer data on this rapidly changing market, we help you stay ahead.
Save half a day every week with our productivity tools, including:
- Design inspiration and confirmations for on trend collections
- Tradeshow reporting and brand analysis to support buying decisions
- E-commerce data, retail analysis and e-commerce data to assist with planning and in-season decisions
- Long-term consumer and market trends to shape your strategy
- Brand health surveys of womenswear brands in the US and UK
Industry Specific Features
Our subscription services include in-depth reporting on the following categories:
- Consumer insight by region and demographics
- Extensive catwalk and street style analysis by seasons
- Design forecasts and development up to 2 years ahead
- Specific activewear and denim forecasts
- Brand previews and brands to watch
- Trade show analysis – including Capsule, Coterie, Premium, Revolver, Seek, Tranoi and Woman
- Buyers’ briefings
- Retail analysis and store openings
- E-commerce trading data
- Consumer data on brand perception of UK and US retailers
- Image library containing 22m images & thousands of royalty free CADs and designs
We also offer bespoke consulting services to help you understand and apply these trends to your business.
From the Blog...
LFWM: London’s still calling – and you’d better pick up
January 8, 2020 | Nick Paget
Six NYFW shows that brought the catwalk to the public
September 13, 2019 | WGSN Insider
WGSN discovers: Almaty Fashion Week, Kazakhstan
May 23, 2019 | Alice Gividen
Alexis Mabille: A new era of occasionwear
April 26, 2019 | Alice Gividen
Masks: Is privacy a fundamental right or luxury item?
March 11, 2019 | Georgie Hyatt
WGSN Womenswear Experts
Head of Fashion
Catriona Macnab, Head of Fashion at WGSN, is a creative trend forecaster and is based at WGSN’s office in London. Macnab joined WGSN 12 years ago, fostering WGSN’s authority in trend futures across the fashion and creative industries. Macnab leads a team which advises fashion and design companies from luxury groups to multi-national stores and specialist brands on what is coming next in areas such as colour, fabric and style.
Head of Retail & Product Analysis
Francesca Muston heads WGSN's Retail & Product Analysis team, providing comprehensive analysis across all product areas, including insight into exactly how items are hitting shop floors. Focusing on key products, colours and styling directions, the team also reports on VM trends, international trade shows and city guides tailored for professional travel.
Director of Catwalks
A seasoned creative leader in the global design and retail industry, Lizzy oversees WGSN’s comprehensive catwalk coverage and womenswear analysis. She's worked in trend and design director positions at Nordstrom, Sears, Spiegel and Coles Myer Retail, where she was responsible for developing commercial product, specializing in women's apparel, trend, colour and product development.
Director of Retail & Buying
Sara graduated with a BA (Hons) in Fashion Styling and Photography from London College of Fashion and has worked as a photographer for publications such as Vogue.it. As Director of Retail & Buying, Sara heads up WGSN's What’s In Store directory, and compiles key reports such as seasonal buyers briefings.