Denim = more than just jeans. At WGSN, we do denim reports based on what we see on the streets, catwalks, merging this with how consumer attitudes are changing and their new needs. We don’t just think of clothes but we also think about technology and our environment and how this is influencing manufacturing, production, retailers & marketing approaches within the denim industry.
Denim Wash & Finish Trends A/W 19/20
A refreshed edit of the key trends updating the denim category, based on the latest catwalks, street style, trade shows and editorials.Get Report
How we help?
Immersed and obsessed with everything denim, our team of expert editors scour the globe to deliver you constant content as frequently as the market demands. From weights, laundries and details to trend-busting guides for fit, key silhouettes, innovations and branding – we provide designers, buyers, fabric specialists, fabric mills and manufacturers with the content and tools they need to succeed.
– Design inspiration and emerging trends
– Insight into the young tastemakers, influencers and denim disrupters to watch out for
– Denim Fabric Trends, Sourcing Guides and Fabric Innovations reports
– Sustainability and Innovation reports to exemplify the brands and manufacturers who are creating socially responsible clothing
Industry Specific Features
Our subscription services include in-depth reporting on the following categories:
– Future Forecast Trends: offers a glimpse into the future of denim for Women & Young Women and Men & Young Men.
– Top 5 Silhouettes: gives buyers clear indication of what is performing well in order to assist with their buy
– Wash and Finish Trends: provides manufacturers with a clear indication of wash and finish trends per season
– Denim Details: for designers looking for design details to add newness to their lines.
– Extensive coverage of important denim trade shows: Capsule, Liberty, Project & Magic, CIFF & Revolver, Premium & Seek, Kingpins and more.
From the Blog...
Necessity is the mother of all invention – Introducing UBI-IND Mi Cocina
September 24, 2018 | Lourdes Linares
Inclusive denim: 7 For All Mankind launches extended sizes
September 13, 2018 | Lourdes Linares
69: Déjà Vu – A retrospective exhibit at the MOCA
August 14, 2018 | Lourdes Linares
FEEL: The denim label getting sustainable with just one pair of jeans.
July 31, 2018 | Samuel Trotman
Kevin Denim: The new jeans that do more than make you look great
June 7, 2018 | Samuel Trotman
WGSN Denim Experts
Director of Denim
With close to 20 years of experience in the world of denim from design, development, washing and finishing and fabric sourcing, Dio brings a vast amount of industry experience. Dio has previously worked for many of our top clients and has consulted for the likes of Levi’s, Forever 21, C&A, Bestseller China, and Tommy Hilfiger to name a few. A passionate conservationist, Dio is very eager to promote cutting edge denim innovations that are not only trend driven, but environmentally sound.