Denim = more than just jeans. At WGSN, we do denim reports based on what we see on the streets, catwalks, merging this with how consumer attitudes are changing and their new needs. We don’t just think of clothes but we also think about technology and our environment and how this is influencing manufacturing, production, retailers & marketing approaches within the denim industry.
Denim Wash & Finish Trends A/W 19/20
A refreshed edit of the key trends updating the denim category, based on the latest catwalks, street style, trade shows and editorials.Get Report
How we help?
Immersed and obsessed with everything denim, our team of expert editors scour the globe to deliver you constant content as frequently as the market demands. From weights, laundries and details to trend-busting guides for fit, key silhouettes, innovations and branding – we provide designers, buyers, fabric specialists, fabric mills and manufacturers with the content and tools they need to succeed.
– Design inspiration and emerging trends
– Insight into the young tastemakers, influencers and denim disrupters to watch out for
– Denim Fabric Trends, Sourcing Guides and Fabric Innovations reports
– Sustainability and Innovation reports to exemplify the brands and manufacturers who are creating socially responsible clothing
Industry Specific Features
Our subscription services include in-depth reporting on the following categories:
– Future Forecast Trends: offers a glimpse into the future of denim for Women & Young Women and Men & Young Men.
– Top 5 Silhouettes: gives buyers clear indication of what is performing well in order to assist with their buy
– Wash and Finish Trends: provides manufacturers with a clear indication of wash and finish trends per season
– Denim Details: for designers looking for design details to add newness to their lines.
– Extensive coverage of important denim trade shows: Capsule, Liberty, Project & Magic, CIFF & Revolver, Premium & Seek, Kingpins and more.