Daily intelligence on how consumers perceive your brand.
Identify strengths & weaknesses of your brand as seen through the eyes of 120,000+ consumers surveyed yearly in the US and the UK. Find out where your brand stands against the total market, and identify current – and future – competitors by tracking more than 100 metrics related to your brand health and total performance against that of 250 fashion retailers in two major global markets (the UK & US).
Daily Brand Checkup
What consumer groups consider your brand? Who else are they thinking about? And what are they spending with them?
- Daily surveys check your brand health and that of your competitors.
- Assess the impact of your campaigns and any arising brand reputation issues.
- Track your brand’s health through a comprehensive assessment of your brand versus its key peers and the total market in the US & UK.
Understand Perception Drivers
Compare your performance on key drivers of customer satisfaction – from offer (shopping experience, range and quality) to value (prices, offers, sales & promotions). The Customer Perception Map – developed by management consulting firm Oliver Wyman – helps you to understand where to invest most effectively to win over customers and market share. The Quarterly Customer Perception Map reveals:
- Your brand’s position relative to competitors.
- How you compare on the detailed drivers of customer satisfaction – and where to invest most effectively to improve.
- In the long term, movements on the CPM translate into changes in market share.
Benchmark Your Commercial Performance
Assess how you stack up in the purchase funnel.
- Find out what percentage of consumers who consider your brand end up visiting your store, and how many who visit actually purchase.
- See where you are outperforming – and where you are lagging – compared to the total market.
- Dig into variations by socio-demographic group, geographical regions and clothing sizes.
Act With Insight
Access insight on your brand through daily dashboards, monthly reports and quarterly consultations with WGSN experts.
- Custom advice on what future trends your brand should consider.
- Onsite analysis of your brand’s results.
- Concrete actions to take now to improve your brand’s performance.
- Ad-hoc custom ‘trigger’ questions can be added to the syndicated survey upon request.
At A Glance:
120,000+ consumer responses yearly in the US and UK. 250+ womenswear retailers monitored.
- Consumer behavior & category insight: stores visited, reasons for visit, products bought, amount spent
- Brand metrics: brand affinity, preference, advantage, consideration, usage, reputation, affinity
- Brand image and drivers: key image and brand driver metrics benchmarked against key competitors
- Customer experience: satisfaction across all products and dozens of attributes, online and in store
- Media metrics: buzz and ad