Daily insights on your brand against competitors, through the eyes of your consumer
Identify underlying patterns that are affecting consumer demand, brand perception, experience measures, competitive activity and behavioural segmentation through the most in-depth consumer survey in the fashion industry.
We offer two distinct products that dovetail to give our clients the competitive edge.
Daily Consumer Survey
- 17,500 interviews a month (c.550) per day
- Covers all US, UK & DE consumers, aged 16-74.
- Interlocking quotas set at a daily, weekly and monthly level; by age, gender, region & socio-economic group to ensure national representation.
- 150+ measures asked across 200 fashion retailers
- Engaging 16-18 minute questionnaire, which can be completed on all devices (including smartphones)
- Respondents permitted to complete the survey a maximum of twice a year
Bespoke Quantitative Research
- Access to panels globally
- Ability to isolate key target audiences
- Typically 10-15min surveys — interviews conducted in local language and findings translated into English
- Retail analyst and sector expertise, to design and interpret research in context
- Actionable insights and recommendations given, depending on scope of project
- Final presentation provided in PowerPoint and video (voxpops)
Meet the experts
Fashion Retail Analyst, WGSN Analytics
A graduate of the London College of Fashion (BA Hons Fashion Management) and with a merchandising background in the luxury footwear sector. Eloise works with both retail and consumer data sets to identify key insights and trends, providing valuable and astute recommendations on areas from consumer behaviour to retailer and market dynamics.
Data Analyst, WGSN Analytics
Diana is a highly analytical data analyst, with extensive experience in the fashion industry, including merchandising and retail planning. She is responsible for analysing and interpreting both retailer and consumer data in order to give actionable insights to clients. Since joining WGSN Analytics, she has undertaken numerous projects ranging from consumer behaviour to market movements, helping global clients solve challenges in a very competitive market.
Director of Retail Strategy and Insights WGSN Analytics
Nivindya has over ten years experience in the fashion industry, having started off in womenswear design and then moved into retail analysis, via an MBA. As Director of Retail Strategy and Insights at WGSN Analytics, she contextualises retail data with consumer insight, socio-economic developments and trend information to provide clients with strategic insights into market dynamics, brand strategy and competitive know-how. Her clients span the fashion retail and financial services sectors, and include FTSE 250 apparel retailers and leading global fashion brands.