There is a reason that bags, baubles and beads are objects of desire. From future forecasts to the latest techniques and collaboration, WGSN reports on what’s now and predicts what’s next for accessories. Because in fashion, as in life, it’s the little things that count.
Seasonal Trade Show Round-Up A/W 17/18 – Women's Footwear & Accessories
If one narrative has dominated A/W 17/18 trade shows for footwear and accessories, it has to be the "Gucci effect" and its aftershocks.Get Report
How we help
At WGSN, we provide both future forecasts and close-to-season content to help you keep pace with the fast-fashion pace of the industry.
- Inspirational buying guides to help you make the most of your travel.
- Direction on shapes, colour, material and details one year ahead of season.
- Monthly inspirational design capsules published one year ahead of market.
- Specific development direction for jewellery, eyewear, handbags, hair accessories, belts, scarves and more.
WGSN Accessories Customers
WGSN helps the full range of job roles within the market, including buyers, designers, merchandisers, marketers, material, colour and product designers.
Industry Specific Features
Our subscription services include in-depth reporting and analysis on the following categories:
- Big Ideas: Provides insight into the key themes to shape the market, two years ahead of season.
- Core Colour: Colour palettes two years out to kickstart your planning.
- Category Updates: Essential direction for commercial product development on the must-have items for the season one year ahead of retail. Includes shapes, colours, materials and details.
- Catwalks: Complete analysis and overview of the catwalk season. Key Items and Must-Have edits, tailored for each category.
- Trade Shows: Industry trade show coverage including CIFF & Revolver, The Jewellery Room, Accessorie Circuit, Premium, Seek & Bright, JCK & Couture, Baselworld, Lineapelle, Premiere Classe and more.
We also offer custom advisory services to help you understand and apply these trends to your business.
From the Blog...
Eyewear brand Ace & Tate on brand experience, London and Kurt Cobain
January 16, 2018 | Alice Gividen
CES 2018: Tech accessories go natural
January 12, 2018 | Allyson Rees
WGSN Alternative Holiday Gift Guide 2017: Day Twelve
December 12, 2017 | Carlene Thomas Bailey
WGSN Alternative Holiday Gift Guide 2017: Day One
December 1, 2017 | Carlene Thomas Bailey
Millennials and engagement ring style: Three jewellery brands that inspire
November 27, 2017 | Carlene Thomas Bailey
WGSN Accessories Experts
Director of Footwear and Accessories
With over 10 years experience in design, trend forecasting and product development, Claire has a diverse resume spanning consultancy projects with Swarovski, Pandora, Next and Topman and analyzing trends for both WGSN and Stylesight. Claire directs all content for womenswear and Menswear and has an in -depth knowledge of the international commercial market and a strong understanding of how big ideas can shape the future.
Editor, Footwear & Accessories
Dan joined WGSN as Editor of Footwear and Accessories from freelancing as a Footwear Designer. Dan has an array of knowledge in formal, casual and sport footwear design as well as colour and material and product development skills. Previous roles include working for premium sport brand Lacoste where he worked as the trend designer creating directional and commercial footwear for global markets. Dan often travelled to Asian factories to develop the collections, seeing the designers through from start to finish.