There is a reason that bags, baubles and beads are objects of desire. From future forecasts to the latest techniques and collaboration, WGSN reports on what’s now and predicts what’s next for accessories. Because in fashion, as in life, it’s the little things that count.
Accessories & Footwear Trend Concepts A/W 20/21: Leather & Non-Leather
A comprehensive round-up of leather and non-leather trends for men's and women's A/W 20/21 collections.Get Report
How we help
At WGSN, we provide both future forecasts and close-to-season content to help you keep pace with the fast-fashion pace of the industry.
- Inspirational buying guides to help you make the most of your travel.
- Direction on shapes, colour, material and details one year ahead of season.
- Monthly inspirational design capsules published one year ahead of market.
- Specific development direction for jewellery, eyewear, handbags, hair accessories, belts, scarves and more.
WGSN Accessories Customers
WGSN helps the full range of job roles within the market, including buyers, designers, merchandisers, marketers, material, colour and product designers.
Industry Specific Features
Our subscription services include in-depth reporting and analysis on the following categories:
- Big Ideas: Provides insight into the key themes to shape the market, two years ahead of season.
- Core Colour: Colour palettes two years out to kickstart your planning.
- Category Updates: Essential direction for commercial product development on the must-have items for the season one year ahead of retail. Includes shapes, colours, materials and details.
- Catwalks: Complete analysis and overview of the catwalk season. Key Items and Must-Have edits, tailored for each category.
- Trade Shows: Industry trade show coverage including CIFF & Revolver, The Jewellery Room, Accessorie Circuit, Premium, Seek & Bright, JCK & Couture, Baselworld, Lineapelle, Premiere Classe and more.
We also offer custom advisory services to help you understand and apply these trends to your business.
WGSN Accessories Experts
Director of Footwear and Accessories
With over 10 years experience in design, trend forecasting and product development, Claire has a diverse resume spanning consultancy projects with Swarovski, Pandora, Next and Topman and analyzing trends for both WGSN and Stylesight. Claire directs all content for womenswear and Menswear and has an in -depth knowledge of the international commercial market and a strong understanding of how big ideas can shape the future.