The e-commerce analytics platform for critical range planning and trading decisions
Knowing when to back a trend, colour, category or item and knowing when to back off can be a multi-million-pound decision. You can’t afford to get it wrong. WGSN Instock gives you the confidence – and the intelligence – to get it right.
WGSN Instock, together with WGSN Barometer, forms WGSN’s analytics division, which helps fashion businesses optimise trading in a digital-first, competitive landscape by combining data analytics and specialist fashion insight. It is high-impact, high-frequency guidance for a low time-investment.
Retail Insights Dashboard
Our vast warehouse of e-commerce data is aggregated to give you high level insights across the market.
- Identify markdowns and out-of-stocks quickly and easily
- See the top five moving products, colours, prints & graphics, retailers and brands in your market everyday
- Fine tune your overall pricing strategy based on the architecture of your competitors
- Track new products across the market to ensure you are one step ahead
Our powerful Comp Shopper tool shows movement and price trends amongst specific products.
- More than 250m SKUs analysed
- More than 15,000 brands and retailers across 400 different product categories monitored
- Data captured across seven regions (US, UK, Ireland, Australia, Germany, Spain and South Africa)
Custom Insights and Trends
Custom insights from our unparalleled team of trend experts.
- Weekly stock drop reports detail new ranges dropping online and consumer reaction
- Monthly state-of-the-market summaries detailing key product category movements
- Quarterly and seasonal KPI analyses of price position, markdown strategy and product mix by retailer
- The best picks from our flagship product, WGSN Fashion for buyers and merchandisers
Made For You
Personalise your view – so you can get exactly the information you need.
- Specify countries, products and retailers you’d like to keep track of
- Save your work to run regular reports with one click
- Export your data for more advanced segmentation and analytics