Transformative consumer and market intelligence.
With unparalleled coverage and analysis into the world of consumers, WGSN Insight is our flagship trend product. Featuring original and thought-provoking content on consumer, marketing, retail and innovation trends, WGSN Insight helps the world's most creative thinkers stay ahead.
Insight into what people value now and what they will desire next.
- Consumer attitudes segmented by generation and region
- Consumer forecasts predicting behaviours 2+ years ahead
- Reporting on the future of travel, technology, automotive, beauty, food, wellness and more
In-depth reporting on what it takes to build an iconic brand.
- Best-in-class case studies of innovative marketing and creative campaigns
- On the ground coverage of key takeaways from major industry events and conferences
- Seasonal round-up of top campaign trends
Evolving our understanding of the retail experience.
- The retail experience broken out by city, category and format
- White papers identifying predictive shopping behaviors
- Comprehensive analysis of online and offline retail strategies
We stimulate your imagination by bringing you to the leading edge.
- Forward looking trends that are shaping the market place
- Understanding emergent behaviours driven by new technologies
- Inspiring creativity through the lens of new product ideas and design
Meet the experts
Lorna has been analysing and forecasting business trends in retail for the last 22 years. Prior to joining WGSN in 2009 she was the Executive Editor of UK fashion business magazine Drapers. Her skill is in identifying the big shifts in retail and their impacts on the way brands will need to do business in the future. In 2016 she led the launch of WGSN’s consumer-focused platform WGSN Insight.
Director, WGSN Insight
Part trend forecaster, part futurist, Andrea has an in-depth knowledge of the consumer marketplace and mindset. As director of WGSN Insight she consults with global brands to create world-class strategies. Andrea is in demand as an international speaker, most recently talking about the Future Consumer at Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity, MoMA, and NRF’s Big Show in New York. In 2018 the UK’s PPA named her Business Writer of the Year.
Senior Editor, Digital Media & Marketing, WGSN
Sarah is a journalist and trend forecaster based in New York with a background in social media and youth trends. She currently reports on digital media and communication strategy across an array of industries to produce effective content that helps brands truly connect with their audience. Sarah joined WGSN after working across a variety of publications including New York magazine, Vogue, and The New York Times.
Senior Editor, Retail Intelligence
Petah tracks retail and consumer trends. She’s an award-winning journalist and trend forecaster who has worked in the retail and lifestyle industries for more than a decade. Her expertise is in identifying emerging consumer shifts and translating them into the strategies that businesses need to implement to stay relevant into the future. Her role also sees her work on a consultancy basis, advising on business and consumer strategies. She speaks regularly at global events such as Shoptalk in Las Vegas, World Retail Congress and Web Summit.