Rely on our team of globally recognised experts to stay up to date on everything happening in and around the womenswear market. From colour forecasts, product design direction and seasonal catwalk analysis to brands to watch, brand health surveys and trading updates – we’ve got you covered.
Womenswear: Forecast Development AW 18/19
As A/W 18/19 approaches, we offer a refreshed edit of the key trends based on our coverage of the latest catwalks, street style, trade shows and editorials.Get Report
How We Help
Whether you’re looking for design inspiration, deciding which styles to stock or gathering consumer data on this rapidly changing market, we help you stay ahead.
Save half a day every week with our productivity tools, including:
- Design inspiration and confirmations for on trend collections
- Tradeshow reporting and brand analysis to support buying decisions
- E-commerce data, retail analysis and e-commerce data to assist with planning and in-season decisions
- Long-term consumer and market trends to shape your strategy
- Brand health surveys of womenswear brands in the US and UK
Industry Specific Features
Our subscription services include in-depth reporting on the following categories:
- Consumer insight by region and demographics
- Extensive catwalk and street style analysis by seasons
- Design forecasts and development up to 2 years ahead
- Specific activewear and denim forecasts
- Brand previews and brands to watch
- Trade show analysis – including Capsule, Coterie, Premium, Revolver, Seek, Tranoi and Woman
- Buyers’ briefings
- Retail analysis and store openings
- E-commerce trading data
- Consumer data on brand perception of UK and US retailers
- Image library containing 22m images & thousands of royalty free CADs and designs
We also offer bespoke consulting services to help you understand and apply these trends to your business.
From the Blog...
London Fashion Week Men’s: Editor picks
January 10, 2018 | Alice Gividen
NYFW to combine men’s and women’s shows in 10-day-long event
December 13, 2017 | Sandra Halliday
How Alexandre de Betak brought storytelling to life via his outstanding catwalk sets
October 5, 2017 | Carlene Thomas Bailey
No ‘Stranger Thing’ as Nicolas Ghesquiere presents the latest Louis Vuitton collection
October 4, 2017 | Lizzy Bowring
11 of the most romantic rock looks from Alexander McQueen
October 3, 2017 | Carlene Thomas Bailey
WGSN Womenswear Experts
Head of Fashion
Catriona Macnab, Head of Fashion at WGSN, is a creative trend forecaster and is based at WGSN’s office in London. Macnab joined WGSN 12 years ago, fostering WGSN’s authority in trend futures across the fashion and creative industries. Macnab leads a team which advises fashion and design companies from luxury groups to multi-national stores and specialist brands on what is coming next in areas such as colour, fabric and style.
Head of Retail & Product Analysis
Francesca Muston heads WGSN's Retail & Product Analysis team, providing comprehensive analysis across all product areas, including insight into exactly how items are hitting shop floors. Focusing on key products, colours and styling directions, the team also reports on VM trends, international trade shows and city guides tailored for professional travel.
Director of Catwalks
A seasoned creative leader in the global design and retail industry, Lizzy oversees WGSN’s comprehensive catwalk coverage and womenswear analysis. She's worked in trend and design director positions at Nordstrom, Sears, Spiegel and Coles Myer Retail, where she was responsible for developing commercial product, specializing in women's apparel, trend, colour and product development.
Jane Monnington Boddy
Director of Colour
With 20+ years of experience in design, colour direction and trend forecasting, Jane heads WGSN's Colour team. Prior to WGSN, Jane was Senior Director of Forecast at Stylesight, worked as a designer for Yves Saint Laurent, Emmanuel Ungaro, Marks and Spencer and Debenhams, and ran her own knitwear range, which sold at luxury stores such as Selfridges.