The Kidswear market comes of age. And just like the little ones themselves, children’s fashion is experiencing big growth. Stay informed, inspired and one step ahead with WGSN.
Playtime Paris & KID S/S 18
The key kidswear trends from the Paris-based trade shows.Get Report
How we help?
Targeting all age groups – newborns, toddlers, kids and tweens – we capture the evolving Kidswear market via accurate and actionable reporting, big picture thinking, inspirational images and useful design tools.
– Track what’s new and what’s next with our material, colour, print & graphics reports published two years ahead.
– Discover emerging talent and new competitors with “Brands To Watch” reports.
– Stay inspired and in-the-know with “Instagrams that Inspire” and mini-influencer coverage.
– Keep up with your competitors with retail reporting from across the globe.
– Kickstart the design process with capsule collections that provide the ingredients to adapt a trend into your own brand DNA.
– Save time with our productivity tools, all in an easy-to-use platform to facilitate design and product development.
WGSN Kidswear Customers
Whether you are a large, high-end retailer, smaller, boutique company or commercial kidswear brand, we help you stay relevant, find your next growth opportunity and create the future you see and want for your business and customer.
Industry Specific Features
Our subscription services include in-depth reporting on the following categories:
– Future Trends: Material, colour, prints and graphics forecasts two years ahead of season.
– Retail & Buying: Analysis of in-store deliverables across the kidswear market, as well as merchandising, display and campaign marketing reports, edited with an eye towards seasonal periods including back-to-school and holiday.
– Category Updates: Essential design direction for commercial product development including the must-have items for next season across apparel, footwear and accessories for all age groups and genders.
– Catwalks & Trade Shows: Highlights from shows, including: Pitti Bimbo, CIFF, Playtime Paris, New York, Berlin and Tokyo, ISPO along with key licensing expos including Las Vegas, Shanghai and Tokyo.
– Sustainability-focused reports: Insights on how brands can make a positive impact on the world and what it means for their company.
We also offer custom advisory services to help you understand and apply these trends to your business.
From the Blog...
5 new kidswear launches and collabs to get excited about
December 22, 2017 | Rose Garrod
How a new generation is discovering the magic of Winnie the Pooh
December 13, 2017 | Erin Rechner
Pitti Bimbo: How the evolving kidswear market is appealing to international buyers
November 29, 2017 | Allison Goodfellow-Ash
The kidswear market, brand collaborations and the power of nostalgia
October 31, 2017 | Allison Goodfellow-Ash
National Geographic is at the forefront of immersive entertainment
October 17, 2017 | Erin Rechner
WGSN Kidswear Experts
Senior Editor, Kidswear
As the Senior Editor of the WGSN Kidswear team, Erin brings a wealth of knowledge from her previous 10 years experience as a Designer for companies such as Aeropostale, Target and Kohl’s. With previous product development and design experience, Erin ensures there is a balance of commercial relevance and strong inspirational ideas within the kidswear directory.