The Kidswear market comes of age. And just like the little ones themselves, children’s fashion is experiencing big growth. Stay informed, inspired and one step ahead with WGSN.
Kids' Prints & Graphics Forecast S/S 20: Empower Up!
WGSN's Prints & Graphics Forecast presents the key directions to help plan your S/S 20 collections. Empower Up! is the most eclectic and graphic of this season's forecasts.Get Report
How we help?
Targeting all age groups – newborns, toddlers, kids and tweens – we capture the evolving Kidswear market via accurate and actionable reporting, big picture thinking, inspirational images and useful design tools.
– Track what’s new and what’s next with our material, colour, print & graphics reports published two years ahead.
– Discover emerging talent and new competitors with “Brands To Watch” reports.
– Stay inspired and in-the-know with “Instagrams that Inspire” and mini-influencer coverage.
– Keep up with your competitors with retail reporting from across the globe.
– Kickstart the design process with capsule collections that provide the ingredients to adapt a trend into your own brand DNA.
– Save time with our productivity tools, all in an easy-to-use platform to facilitate design and product development.
WGSN Kidswear Customers
Whether you are a large, high-end retailer, smaller, boutique company or commercial kidswear brand, we help you stay relevant, find your next growth opportunity and create the future you see and want for your business and customer.
Industry Specific Features
Our subscription services include in-depth reporting on the following categories:
– Future Trends: Material, colour, prints and graphics forecasts two years ahead of season.
– Retail & Buying: Analysis of in-store deliverables across the kidswear market, as well as merchandising, display and campaign marketing reports, edited with an eye towards seasonal periods including back-to-school and holiday.
– Category Updates: Essential design direction for commercial product development including the must-have items for next season across apparel, footwear and accessories for all age groups and genders.
– Catwalks & Trade Shows: Highlights from shows, including: Pitti Bimbo, CIFF, Playtime Paris, New York, Berlin and Tokyo, ISPO along with key licensing expos including Las Vegas, Shanghai and Tokyo.
– Sustainability-focused reports: Insights on how brands can make a positive impact on the world and what it means for their company.
We also offer custom advisory services to help you understand and apply these trends to your business.
From the Blog...
AlexandAlexa create a ‘no rules’ approach to dressing for S/S 19
December 24, 2018 | Rose Garrod
London’s Top Drawer launches kidswear edit: PLAY
September 16, 2018 | Rose Garrod
Why Yayoi Kusama matters today
August 20, 2018 | Erin Rechner
Playtime Tokyo moves venue, and hosts some of the hottest brands
August 9, 2018 | Allison Goodfellow-Ash
Mini-me looks are curated at Pure London trade show
July 25, 2018 | Rose Garrod
WGSN Kidswear Experts
Editor of Kidswear
Allison Joined the WGSN Kidswear directory in 2007. A highly experience designer and editor she has spent a total of 19 years in the industry. Previous to WGSN she worked as a designer in the supply sector designing young men's & ladies woven & jersey apparel for high street retailers including Ted Baker, River Island, Bershka and Next. She then moved into to Kidswear, designing and consulting apparel and graphic directions for Turkish manufacturers supplying large European retailers including Inditex group, Next and Tesco.
Senior Editor, Kidswear
As the Senior Editor of the WGSN Kidswear team, Erin brings a wealth of knowledge from her previous 10 years experience as a Designer for companies such as Aeropostale, Target and Kohl’s. With previous product development and design experience, Erin ensures there is a balance of commercial relevance and strong inspirational ideas within the kidswear directory.