Intimates & Swim Trends
Uncover what lies underneath, with WGSN’s extensive coverage of and insight into Intimates & Swim. With near- and long-term trends from early colour forecasts for colour, silhouettes, details, materials and prints, to global coverage of retail, trade shows and emerging brands, WGSN exposes the future of innerwear.
Style ID: Miami Swim Week S/S 18
We hit the streets and the shows at Miami Swim Week Spring/Summer 18 to check out the who.what.wear in swim and beachwear for next year! #abgoalsGet Report
How we help?
We understand the market, its lifecycle and the needs of our customers. Working across the industry, WGSN’s global team of trend experts develop and deliver actionable reports on everything you need to know.
– Forecasts deliver manufacturers and factories the information they need 2+ years ahead of season.
– Design Capsules and Design Developments filled with downloadable prints and CADs.
– Category Updates provide essential design direction for commercial product development and give buyers an early view of the must-have items of the season, one year ahead of retail.
– Trend Alerts give fast fashion clients the short, digestible and actionable information they need now so they can stay on-trend with shorter lead times.
WGSN's Intimates & Swim Customers
WGSN’s content supports leading Intimates & Swim brands across the business, including buyers, designers, manufacturers and factories, and leaders.
Industry Specific Features
Our subscription services include in-depth reporting on the following categories:
– Intimates and swimwear forecasts 2+ years ahead
– Catwalk analysis by seasons
– Downloadable CADs, prints and graphics
– Brands to watch specific to intimates, loungewear and swimwear
– Retail and merchandising analysis
– Trade show analysis including: Curve, Interfilière, Mode City, Salon International de la Lingerie, Mare di Moda and Miami Swim Week
We also offer bespoke consulting services to help you understand and apply these trends to your business.
From the Blog...
WGSN Alternative Holiday Gift Guide 2017: Day Twenty Five
December 25, 2017 | Jo Lynch
Victoria’s Secret Angels rock the runway in Shanghai for the annual #VSFashionShow
November 20, 2017 | WGSN Insider
Hosiery and the Gucci effect: The retail resurgence of socks
August 17, 2017 | WGSN Insider
Dita Von Teese Lingerie UK launch at Dessous London trade show
July 20, 2017 | WGSN Insider
A Nude Awakening: Is it time to banish the beige?
July 3, 2017 | Hannah Craggs
WGSN Intimates & Swim Experts
Senior Editor, Intimates & Swim
Based in London, Katie joined WGSN as Senior Intimates & Swim Editor after working for Stylesight on forecast reports for three years. Her in-depth knowledge of the intimates and swimwear market comes from working as a designer at esteemed retailers, including H&M in Stockholm, ASOS and La Senza.