Intimates & Swim Trends
Uncover what lies underneath, with WGSN’s extensive coverage of and insight into Intimates & Swim. With near- and long-term trends from early colour forecasts for colour, silhouettes, details, materials and prints, to global coverage of retail, trade shows and emerging brands, WGSN exposes the future of innerwear.
Festival Lovers: Intimates Design Capsule S/S 19
Connect with Gen Z during the festival season by dropping fun and flirty fashion items with photogenic detail in statement hues.Get Report
How we help?
We understand the market, its lifecycle and the needs of our customers. Working across the industry, WGSN’s global team of trend experts develop and deliver actionable reports on everything you need to know.
– Forecasts deliver manufacturers and factories the information they need 2+ years ahead of season.
– Design Capsules and Design Developments filled with downloadable prints and CADs.
– Category Updates provide essential design direction for commercial product development and give buyers an early view of the must-have items of the season, one year ahead of retail.
– Trend Alerts give fast fashion clients the short, digestible and actionable information they need now so they can stay on-trend with shorter lead times.
WGSN's Intimates & Swim Customers
WGSN’s content supports leading Intimates & Swim brands across the business, including buyers, designers, manufacturers and factories, and leaders.
Industry Specific Features
Our subscription services include in-depth reporting on the following categories:
– Intimates and swimwear forecasts 2+ years ahead
– Catwalk analysis by seasons
– Downloadable CADs, prints and graphics
– Brands to watch specific to intimates, loungewear and swimwear
– Retail and merchandising analysis
– Trade show analysis including: Curve, Interfilière, Mode City, Salon International de la Lingerie, Mare di Moda and Miami Swim Week
We also offer bespoke consulting services to help you understand and apply these trends to your business.