Oct 05, 2017 | By Carlene Thomas Bailey
Request a demo to experience WGSN.
There’s so much going on during Fashion Week it’s sometimes hard to keep up! If you enjoy following photographic snippets on Instagram, witty quips on Twitter or more analytical write-ups on blogs or newspapers, here are a few of our favorite writers who are doing it all- tracking the news, hour by hour, show by show.
1. Elizabeth Holmes for WSJ – The WSJ has gotten a lot of attention for their social media-integrated coverage of Fashion Week. Writer Elizabeth Holmes stands out for her fantastic work across all platforms- from longer written pieces to instant pics, videos and tweets.
image via: https://twitter.com/EHolmesWSJ
2. Charlotte Cowles is the Senior Editor at New York Magazine’s The Cut. Their fashion week coverage is consistent, extensive and informative with a humorous, snarky tone that keeps things interesting. At the helm of the fashion week crew, Cowles churns out up-to-the-minute reports on the shows and everything that happens around them.
image via: https://twitter.com/EricWilsonNYT
4. Hilary George-Parkin for Stylelite keeps the audience abreast of the highs and lows within the industry. Covering topics that dig deeper than the obvious, Hilary’s reporting offers digestible coverage that’s interesting and pertinent.
Image via Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/hilary-george-parkin/1a/9ab/22b
5. Connie Wang, the Global Editor of Refinery29 covers all that is Fashion Week with aplomb, writing comprehensive, intelligent and easy-to-digest pieces on the clothes, the people behind the scenes and those sitting in the front row.
image via: http://www.refinery29.com/author/connie-wang
6. Leandra Medine, the Man Repeller has a unique perspective on fashion and style, and a delightful sense of humor. Her fashion coverage is always fantastic and we’re especially curious to see if her recent musings on being “Blinded by the Label” will have any effect on her opinions this season.
image via: https://twitter.com/ManRepeller
Know what’s next. Become a WGSN member today to benefit from our daily trend intelligence, retail analytics, consumer insights and bespoke consultancy services.