Jun 22, 2017 | By Emma Grace Bailey
Get more with a WGSN membership. Click for a demo.
Nov 08, 2012
S/S 13 shows have come and gone. It was a season of strong, grown-up beauty with a focus on wearability. Key colors to emerge were:
– soft, washed-out yellows emerged as the new neutral.
– High-voltage melon with a zesty orange cast combined the fuchsia and tangelo shades of past seasons.
– Passionate, ultra-saturated crimson with blue undertones
– Beetroot red, pillbox red, cherry
– The traditionally fall color lightens up to sheer maroon, oxblood and plum hues
– Muted, earthy mauve is the new neutral
– Refreshing green-based teal to crystal clear Mykonos blue take over from F/W 12’s peacock blues
Know what’s next. Become a WGSN member today to benefit from our daily trend intelligence, retail analytics, consumer insights and bespoke consultancy services.