Jul 20, 2017 | By Samuel Trotman
Mar 01, 2016
Fashion month is in its final city now, rolling into Paris for a fun fuelled week of shows, after parties and some of the most beautiful fashion we’ve seen. But spare a thought for the models, the new faces, the classic catwalk stars and the Instagram famous ladies who rock the catwalk for a full month starting in New York and finishing up in Paris. We’re rounded up the coolest off duty models, including current girl crush Moroccan and Egyptian model Imaan Hammam who we’ve pretty much followed from DKNY in New York, to the Topshop Unique in London, to her turn in Milan. These models sum up what the full month of catwalks feels like, complete with serious off duty style inspo.
1. It’s all fun and games in the beginning
2.We’re just smiling, walking the catwalk, having fun!
3. The face that says: My phone has run out of battery, but it’s ok because I have a back up charger #techsavvy
4. The show is over, we’re off to the after-party, but just gotta do a quick Snapchat first…
5. My feet hurt, I couldn’t wait to kick off those heels and put on my sneakers
6. I’m leaning on her for support because I’m so tired, four cities in four weeks #needsleep
7. Peace, I’m out. It’s been real fashion month.
Know what’s next. Become a WGSN member today to benefit from our daily trend intelligence, retail analytics, consumer insights and bespoke consultancy services.