As Premiere Vision draws to a close for another season the Stylesight Graphics team highlights some of the key print trends coming through for FW 12.
Premiere Vision key print highlights
KBC / Mantero Seta
- Scarf and paisley print remixes
- Reptillian prints
Ozlem Kumas / Liberty Art Prints
- Misty and shadowed florals
- Mini multi florals
Sungmin / KBC
- Fragmented prints / Crystallized looks
- Geometric vibes / Radical Geometrics
KBC / Quorum
- Floral vibrations and movement
- Art hand visions / pictorial intensity
Just Fly by Lisa / Color Textil
- Tribal hybrid looks
- Kaleidoscope effects
Indigo key print highlights
As always, Indigo didn’t disappoint with some beautiful prints and design work for the new season. The team chatted to a good selection of exhibitors to get a real snapshot of what’s selling and what’s trending for the season.
Whiston and Wright / Karolina York
- 40s fashion florals
- Snakeskin and reptile mixes
Appaloosa / The Colorfield
- Navajo updates
- Feather and wing prints
Gather No Moss / Appaloosa
- Geometric engineered looks / color-blocked effects
- Textured prints / No print effects / Abstract forms
Look out for our more indepth PV and Indigo print reports, which will be live on the site shortly.
Know what’s next. Become a WGSN member today to benefit from our daily trend intelligence, retail analytics, consumer insights and bespoke consultancy services.