Apr 02, 2019 | By Joanne Thomas
Jan 08, 2010
Unquestionably, things are heating up in the halfpipe! During round two of the 2010 Grand Prix Olympic Qualifiers circuit – held at Mammoth Mountain California – Danny Davis was able to edge out Shaun White for the number one podium spot. On the women’s front, Kelly Clark also came in first and secured the first official seat on the US Snowboard Team. Things are certainly not over yet; the second contest of the Mammoth stop will occur tomorrow, Saturday, January 9th and then it’s on to Park City, Utah in two weeks, where the final round will take place, determining who’s going to Vancouver for the Olympic Games. Stay tuned…
PHOTO CREDIT: Adam Moran
Mens Halfpipe Finals
1. Danny Davis, Detroit, MI. 2. Shaun White, Carlsbad, CA. 3. Scotty Lago, Seabrook, NH. 4. Louie Vito, Sandy, UT.
5. Elijah Teter, South Lake Tahoe, CA.
6. Greg Bretz, Mammoth Mountain, CA.
7. Jeff Bachelor, Canada.
8. Mathieu Crepel, France.
9. JJ Thomas, Golden, CO.
10. Jack Mitrani, Mammoth Mountain, CA.
Womens Halfpipe Finals
1. Kelly Clark, Mt. Snow, VT.
2. Hannah Teter, Belmont, VT.
3. Holly Crawford, Australia.
4. Gretchen Bleiler, Aspen, CO.
5. Elena Hight, South Lake Tahoe, CA.
6. Maddy Schaffrick, Steamboat Springs, CO.
7. Ellery Hollingsworth, Stratton, VT.
8. Clair Bidez, Minturn, CO.
Know what’s next. Become a WGSN member today to benefit from our daily trend intelligence, retail analytics, consumer insights and bespoke consultancy services.