Nov 29, 2017 | By Allison Goodfellow-Ash
Request a demo and see WGSN for yourself.
As the year comes to a close, the Children’s Team at Stylesight is taking a look back at the most memorable happenings of 2011. It was a year filled with controversy–Thylane Blondeau‘s French Vogue shoot; Jenna Lyons painting her son’s toes pink; and My Princess Boy. It was a year filled with It Girls that are actually girls–Hailee Steinfeld, Dakota Fanning and Kiernan Shipka. And, it was a year filled with innovation–tons of inventive apps for children, Chris O’Shea’s Little Magic Stories and pint-sized programmer Robert Nay. We present to you our Top 11 (in no particular order.)
1. Tweensetter: Ayla Eve from the blog All About Eve
2. Favorite New Blog: The Glow
3. Big Ideas: Lanvin Dolls
4. Events: 77 Kids in Times Square
5. Events: Friendswishyou Rainbow City
6. Hot Line: Opening Ceremony + A for Apple
7. Hot Line: Missoni for Target
8. Tweensetter: Hailee Steinfeld for Miu Miu
9. Play List: Child’s Own Studio
10. New Events: Mini Vintage Paris
11. Big Ideas: Video Lookbooks: Mini and Maximus
Know what’s next. Become a WGSN member today to benefit from our daily trend intelligence, retail analytics, consumer insights and bespoke consultancy services.