Nov 14, 2018 | By Marine Beaufils
Experience the leading provider of consumer foresight.
Ahead of the 2018 UI/UX Conference China, WGSN caught up with Coco Yu, Account Manager of Wiredcraft & the conference organiser to gain more insight into this upcoming tech event which will feature speakers from leading innovation companies such as IDEO and Frog.
UI/UX Conference China is a leading community-driven design fest organized by Wiredcraft. Evolved from UI/UX Designer Shanghai Meetup, this two-day conference will feature 20+ speakers, 15+ talks, and 4 workshops that focus on design, technology and business. The first UI/UX Conference China back in 2016 attracted over 1300 attendees from 43 countries.
The 2018 program reflects design in the real world – fast-paced, plenty of hustle and bustle, complex and inherently messy. It’s cross-channel, multi-device and trans-disciplinary. While this conference is first and foremost about design, it’s not just design for design’s sake; it’s an exploration of the intersection of design, technology, and business.
– Brand innovation in the era of O2O
– Voice-based UI/UX (user interface / user experience)
– Exploring the possibility of designing with new technologies like AR,VR
– Humanizing digital experience by applying psychology in design
– Designing the new retail experience
– Which design tools and methods can power collaborative design
– UI/UX for omni-channel experience
– The broader role and responsibility of UI/UX designers
Our attendees come from diverse background, the majority are designers (~60% of attendees), product managers, analysts or front-end engineers.
Stay posted on WGSN Insider for our event coverage and key takeaways.
Like this post? WGSN Insight subscribers can read more about technology futures here.
Know what’s next. Become a WGSN member today to benefit from our daily trend intelligence, retail analytics, consumer insights and bespoke consultancy services.