Dec 06, 2018 | By Alice Gividen
Big data meets consumer insights. Experience WGSN.
They don’t want to be Tanya Burr, but they love YouTube. They want advice but know their own minds. So who is influencing pre-millennial women? For British women, these are the eight making the biggest impact…
1. Deliciously Ella: Inspiring a generation of women to choose kale over chocolate at the checkout.
2. Sali Hughes: Guardian beauty columnist and author of Pretty Honest. Best bob in the business with a perfectly rouged cheek that’s not turned by stupidly priced products.
3. Caroline Hirons: Skincare expert who breaks through the bullshit.
4. Liberty London Girl: Foodie fashion editor. As likely to turn you on to an amazing place to buy heritage tomatoes as prompt the purchase of a new pair of shoes.
5. Garance Dore: Impeccably dressed fashion photographer, illustrator and brand collaborator.
6. Jasmine & Melissa Hemsley: Probably the reason you’ve got a spiralizer in your kitchen.
7. Rachel Brathen, aka Yoga Girl: Aruba-living, Swedish-born yoga teacher who coined the much-used hashtag #yogaeverydamnday.
8. Lauren Laverne: DJ, broadcaster, columnist and now, as co-founder of The Pool, internet entrepreneur.
KNOW YOUR CUSTOMER: But how, you ask? With WGSN’s genius Market Intelligence team. Find out more.
Know what’s next. Become a WGSN member today to benefit from our daily trend intelligence, retail analytics, consumer insights and bespoke consultancy services.