CEW has announced the winners of the most outstanding beauty products in its 10th CEW (UK) Beauty Awards. Voted by more than 700 CEW …
CEW has announced the winners of the most outstanding beauty products in its 10th CEW (UK) Beauty Awards. Voted by more than 700 CEW members, winning brands include Bourjois, Elemis, Liz Earle and Clarins.
More than 300 beauty products, in 25 categories, were entered into this prestige award. Beauty insiders selected the products that they believed were the most exciting on the market.
British brands won 10 out of the 25 awards, which included Charlotte Tilbury, Molton Brown, Neal’s Yard Remedies, Burberry, Liz Earle, Bee Good, Aromatherapy Associates, Percy & Red, Jimmy Choo and Elemis.
For the second year running, Bourjois’s CC Cream won in the Best New Makeup Product for Face category, while Liz Earle picked up the Best Classic Beauty Product for the brand’s cult Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser.
Winning products will carry the “Beauty Insider’s” seal on the packaging. “Winning a CEW Beauty Award helps to bolster a brand or product’s credibility, and the winner’s seal provides a visibility of excellence for UK consumers,” explained Caroline Neville, CEW (UK) president.
CEW has collaborated with Latestinbeauty.com to release a special 2015 CEW Beauty Awards Finalist Discovery Box, which contains a selection of product samples.
CEW (UK) Beauty Winners 2015
- The Eco Beauty Award: Melvita Apicosma Soothing Cream
- Best New Bath and Body Product – Mass: Manuka Doctor ApiNourish Firm Body Moisturiser
- Best New Haircare/ Styling/ Colouring Product – Mass: Batiste Dry Shampoo Care & Vitality
- Best New Everyday Facial Skincare Product – Mass: Eau Thermale Avène Micellar Lotion
- Best New Skincare Treatment Product – Mass: La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo [+]
- Best New Makeup Product for Face – Mass: Bourjois CC Cream
- Best New Makeup Product for Eyes or Lips – Mass: Burt’s Bees Lip Gloss
- Best Classic Beauty Product – Mass: Batiste Dry Shampoo Original
- Best New Brand – Mass: Bee Good
- Best New Bath and Body Product – Prestige: Aromatherapy Associates Inner Strength Bath Oil
- Best New Haircare/ Styling/ Colouring Product – Prestige: Percy & Reed: Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Balm
- Best New Everyday Facial Skincare Product – Prestige: Elemis: Pro-Collagen Marine Cream Ultra Rich
- Best New SkincareTreatment Product – Prestige: GLAMGLOW Powermud Dual Cleanse Treatment
- Best New Makeup Product for Face – Prestige: Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Flawless Fluide Foundation
- Best New Makeup Product for Eyes or Lips – Prestige: Benefit Cosmetics They’re Real Push-Up Liner
- Best Classic Beauty Product – Prestige: Liz Earle Beauty Co. Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser
- Best New Women’s Fragrance – Prestige: Burberry My Burberry EDP
- Best New Men’s Fragrance – Prestige: Jimmy Choo Man
- Best New Brand – Prestige: Charlotte Tilbury
- Best New Certified Organic Skincare Product – Mass or Prestige: Neal’s Yard Remedies Frankincense Intense Cream
- Best New Self Tan or Sun Care Product – Mass or Prestige: Clarins Radiance-Plus Golden Glow Booster
- Best New Hand, Foot and Nail Care Product – Mass or Prestige: Bourjois Magic Remover Hands & Feet
- Best British Brand – Mass or Prestige: Charlotte Tilbury
- Best New Men’s Grooming Product – Mass or Prestige: Molton Brown Post Shave Recovery Balm
- Best New Beauty Tool or Accessory – Mass or Prestige: The Konjac Sponge Company Angel Face Cloth