Jan 19, 2017 | By Jian DeLeon
It’s the perfect transitional wardrobe staple: the leather jacket. Whether you’ve gone full on biker with your choices, or for a more feminine fit, the leather jacket will make any outfit pop. But what to style it with?
We scoured our WGSN street style archive to handpick the coolest styling of a leather jacket that we could find. So whether you want the plain white tee option, or you want to accessorize it up for more impact, bookmark this page ASAP, you’re welcome
1. Classic leather jacket and faded black t-shirt
2. A matching suit feels less ‘office’ and more relaxed, biker chic with the leather jacket thrown on top.
3. Dr Martens style biker boots add a grunge feel to this leather look.
4. Proving that denim and leather always look good together.
5. Upgrade your leather with a feminine touch, using multicoloured scarves.
6. Team leather with a monochrome look to keep your colour palette simple and stylish
7. One for the boys, team your leather jacket with a hat of the moment
8. Denim dungarees feel less playtime and get a stylish lift with a leather jacket.
9. Florals are a fab way jazz up the plain black palette.
Want more? Here’s the one key accessory you NEED in your closet this season here.
Like this? Join WGSN for global womenswear trends, key colour updates and more.
Know what’s next. Become a WGSN member today to benefit from our daily trend intelligence, retail analytics, consumer insights and bespoke consultancy services.