May 10, 2017 | By Carlene Thomas Bailey
Request a demo to experience WGSN.
Fashion Week is upon us once again. For some that means dashing from shows to parties in a single leap, sweeping up gift bags and cocktails along the way. Not in on the action? Don’t worry we’ve got you covered: our top 5 Instagram picks this year will deliver you all the highlights. From backstage beauty to exclusive events, you can experience it all on your phone.
First off, don’t forget to follow @Stylesight for #StylesightFashionWeek updates!
1. Eva Chen– Eva Chen, the newly crowned editor-in-chief of Lucky magazine is famous for photographing her accessories in the back of taxi cabs. Her well-loved Instagram is a candy-colored diary of sweet treats, fashion goodies, backstage beauty and shoes du jour.
2. Cara Delevingne– Model of the moment and It Girl Cara Delevingne commandeers one of the most popular (over 2 million followers!) and spunky Instagrams ever. Documenting her life between shoots, family, fashion week, hanging out with Karl Lagerfeld and goofing off with other models backstage – one thing’s for certain: she’s having a good ol’ time.
3. Milk– Milk Studio’s Instagram gives the first look at what’s going down at their NYC studios and documents travels abroad during fashion weeks, from runways shows and presentations to interviews with the latest up-and-coming fashion designers.
4. Francesca Burns– Francesca Burns is the iconic, quirky and platinum-blonde fashion editor at British Vogue with a penchant for pattern, color and Christopher Kane. Her Instagram is a thoughtful moodboard of key looks, trends and colorways she’s noticing at – and outside of – the office.
5. Opening Ceremony– We’ve heard on good authority that Opening Ceremony is stepping up its Fashion Week Instagram game for S/S 14. Follow this account! The cool-kid VIP pass will ensure access to all the shows and brands to watch for the upcoming season.
-Shannan Elinor Smith & Veronica So
Know what’s next. Become a WGSN member today to benefit from our daily trend intelligence, retail analytics, consumer insights and bespoke consultancy services.