|Account Manager London Job Ref: IC-0105||
Key Purpose of the Role:
To be fully accountable for an allocated number of clients within the UK and to drive customer retention, upsell opportunities and cross selling new products into this portfolio.
To take full responsibility for agreed targets and to proactively plan and prioritise how to achieve these with no exceptions.
To collaborate closely with the WGSN sales and client service team to ensure an exceptional customer journey for our clients
• To negotiate subscription contracts for the UK client base
• Maintain excellent relationships with clients, especially main contacts and decision makers, by understanding their business requirements
• Maintain relationship with marketing to provide support for tradeshows and other events
Qualifications & Experience:
• Degree level education.
• Good working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
Skills & Competencies:
• Fluent spoken and written English
• Developed sales technique
|Business Development Manager (New York) â WGSN New York Job Ref: EC-0076||
WGSN, the leading online fashion trend-analysis and research service, is looking for a Business Development Manager to target new business prospects from their New York office.
WGSN has 250 employees working from 14 offices around the world including London, New York, Paris, Hong Kong, Melbourne and Tokyo. Major international companies subscribe annually to WGSN, giving them access to all the latest international style intelligence. The service is also used by many other related industries requiring research, analysis and news, combined with extensive intelligence on emerging style trends.Â
|Associate Editor and Designer â Knitwear London Job Ref: EC-0194 Download full job description||
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced knitwear designer/editor to join the London based Knitwear team in the market leading content division of WGSN.